Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Contest cheater

General discussion about Createrria, community games and anything that doesn't fit into the other sections.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby Octopixel_Creations » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 am

This is gonna sound like I'm snitching but there's this person called roiducanada who comments on every popular level telling people to play his summer adventure level and I feel like he's cheating
The winner of the City2015 contest and the milliongames contest. Follow me for some cool story-based levels-Just hit 400 followers!! Username: octopixel
Octopixel_Creations

Postby mayflying » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:22 am

Well if he doesn't who else is going to recognize his game?
[ ruelle in createrria ]
mayflying
Createrrian

Postby Octopixel_Creations » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Well he should get his level famous the good way-by putting hard work into it and promoting it. Not leaching off of other people's work
The winner of the City2015 contest and the milliongames contest. Follow me for some cool story-based levels-Just hit 400 followers!! Username: octopixel
Octopixel_Creations

Postby mayflying » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:00 am

Well you have a point. But Ffunny enough that if I spammed, no one would visit my games but then there are some that got famous by spamming.
[ ruelle in createrria ]
mayflying
Createrrian

Postby PRT13 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Just ignore him. He is a sore loser that hates everyone.
My Createrria name is prt13, I have 150+ Followers, and really want signs.
Keep On Creating!
PRT13
Rookie

Postby Oscie5325 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 pm

I generally listen to spammers. Normally I would be against it, but the way createrria's meta works it is basically impossible to win a contest if your new without spamming, no matter how hard you work and how good the game is. There are exceptions, but they are just that, outliers
I am the creator of viney way, It came from outer space, and the saw and checkpoint trick. My most popular game has over 500 plays!
Oscie5325
Creation Minion

Postby Oscie5325 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:31 pm

For example, I think the people that played my It came from outer space would generally agree it was better than one of the games that won. The game was platinum promoted and then gold promoted, but I was small so I couldn't possibly win. Now, I never spam, because it would ruin my reputation, but I don't have anything against advertisers
I am the creator of viney way, It came from outer space, and the saw and checkpoint trick. My most popular game has over 500 plays!
Oscie5325
Creation Minion

Postby mayflying » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:08 am

Yeah. With the new looting system, Createrria is overshadowing the underrated creators. And what can you do to show yourself in the spotlight? Spam, of course. There might be other things, but they either cost a lot or require too many efforts. But when they spam, instead of gaining recognition, they get (they may be aware of this) hate or annoyance. But, when some spam, on the contrary, they get praised. I think Createrria is becoming more and more unfair. What's worse, is creators with hidden talent can't even afford the wanted items to craft their games, so they get hate comments saying their game(s) is/are bad.
[ ruelle in createrria ]
mayflying
Createrrian

Postby rona » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm sure no one is gonna get top likes by spamming though, so spamming doesn't nessisarily help them win
the key to success is chilli crab
rona
Creatosaurus Rex

Return to General discussion