Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

I lost my account! PLSS HELP!

General discussion about Createrria, community games and anything that doesn't fit into the other sections.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby gijscreate » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Best admins of createrria,

I lost my account. I removed the app, and when I went to him again I download was not signed. and I've never been the one to fill your account namely secure, I thought that was just useless. My name on createrria is gijscreate, which you may have ever seen, I have actually won the portal2015 content. and I have all the data, I know what I bought and what is my Apple Id. I would also like someone to go into a Skype call to talk, only I'm Dutch, so if you are Dutch people who work at createrria together and want to help me it would be fine, I play on the account of my sister because it was still on her iPad (sanne_powerrrrrrr)! If you look at my sisters account, you can see that gijscreate follow her. And I follow gijscreate.

Greets from gijs

Sry for the bad english, it is all Google translate :?
I am the winner of the Portals2015 contest, then my account was lost....
gijscreate

Postby Hoopa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 pm

I lost my account too.
I hope you can read this.
I forgot my password. :oops:
Hoopa

Postby Createrria Team » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 am

Please write about this to our support on - support@createrria.com. They will help reset your password.
Createrria Team
The Boss Creator

Return to General discussion