Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Adventure in music land and animal creation comp!

Show off what you are currently crafting or have made!

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby _OctopixelCreations_ » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

I know I haven't been making many games at the moment, but that's because I'm working on an awesome game for you guys! It's called 'Adventure in music land' and it's going to be EPIC.
It's pretty big as well so sit tight! Remember to check out my other games!
That's all the spoilers I'm giving at the moment ;)

Also,
Some people may have noticed my animal creation comp! All you have to do is create a level with some giant animals in it! Once you're finished, tag it with #animal2015 to enter! All the info like the prizes and end date is in the level. (Just search 'animal2015' and it should come up with the comp)
Thanks!
The one and only Octopixel! Winner of the city2015 contest and the milliongames contest!! Creator of Chasing Herobrine, Mind Games, Alien Invasion, City Run and much more! Please like my games and follow me for some awesome stuff :D
_OctopixelCreations_
Createrrian

Postby _OctopixelCreations_ » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

ATTENTION: Adventure in Music Land is now published! Have fun playing it! :D
The one and only Octopixel! Winner of the city2015 contest and the milliongames contest!! Creator of Chasing Herobrine, Mind Games, Alien Invasion, City Run and much more! Please like my games and follow me for some awesome stuff :D
_OctopixelCreations_
Createrrian

Return to Show us your game