Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Tips for new players

Ask questions or provide cool tips and tricks to other users.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby ultra.fang » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:49 am

Hey everyone, this is Ultra.Fang. I want to talk about how you can get followers very fast. First of all, you got to very communicating to people, tell them good job on their games let them know your a friend. Second, start opening tons of boxes. You don't have to spend money to do this, play games or make quick games to rack up coins so you can buy a lot of bronze and silver boxes or watch ads to get gold boxes for
those rare items. Once you get a lot of items, it's time for step 3, making an amazing game. Don't make it fast, take your time. Add great detail and smooth gameplay so that people can have the greatest experience with your games. This can take an hour to several hours of creating sometimes, but you get into it pretty quick so it won't feel long. Also depends if you really want to be successful too, really make it at your very best. Then, once your done, test the game, fix the errors, and come up with an interesting title. Then, add whatever you want your fans to hear in the description. And finally give your game a gold or platinum promotion so that a lot of the world can see your amazing game.( TIP: watch ads for easy gold promotions) then trust me you will see the success. I've done this on many accounts, including armorplayer, and look how successful the account was. Over 1500 followers! That's insane! Only if I didn't lose the password :( ... but that's beside the point. The point is anyone can be famous, it just depends how much time and hard work they put into it (how much they really want it). I hope this helps everyone who wants success! Thank you for reading all of this, I know it's super long, but now you know how to do it( be famous). Hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a good day/night! And good luck to making your Createrrian dreams come true, you can do it!:)
I'm Ultra.Fang in Createrria
ultra.fang
Rookie

Return to Tips / tricks / help