Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Surfgamer is back

Report offensive users & games

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby Wisegirl » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Well, he didn't exactly do anything wrong this time, but I don't think that after you're banned, you should be getting a new account because if I was banned then I wouldn't make a new account. His new name is surfgamer360 and he hasn't done anything wrong yet. I guess I'm stupid for reporting someone who hasn't done anything wrong, but he did do something wrong in his other account. He didn't even realise he was banned though. He said that his device kept crashing and he couldn't log in with his old account so he made a new account. I don't mind if he gets banned or not but I'm still not forgetting the racism
Hiya! I'm wisegirl and a few of you might know me. My idol is Einstein and I LOVE riddles. Try this riddle: a man was born in Italy, migrated to Spain, moved to France and died in England. What is he?
Wisegirl
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby SkyTheCoder » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:24 am

And if it's someone who usually goes by surfgamer, and had nothing to do thegamecreator?
I'm a coder, as you could probably tell from my username. I make games. I will soon post some on the App Store! I also make 3D animations in the software called Blender.

SkyTheCoder
Grand Creator

Postby Wisegirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 am

I Don't know, Surgamer bullied me, not thegamecreator
Hiya! I'm wisegirl and a few of you might know me. My idol is Einstein and I LOVE riddles. Try this riddle: a man was born in Italy, migrated to Spain, moved to France and died in England. What is he?
Wisegirl
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby SkyTheCoder » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Surfgamer was thegamecreator's alternate account.
I'm a coder, as you could probably tell from my username. I make games. I will soon post some on the App Store! I also make 3D animations in the software called Blender.

SkyTheCoder
Grand Creator

Postby Wisegirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 pm

I knew that, what I meant was that he bullied me on the account "Surfgamer" not on the account "thegamecreator"
Wisegirl
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby SkyTheCoder » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:29 am

Yes. So?

SkyTheCoder
Grand Creator

Postby Wisegirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:40 am

I think I just bullied a bully. Does calling someone brainless count as bullying? Please don't ban me, I was defending myself. Anyway, he said that I lied and said (exactly this) "if u had to restart u would have to have a new account. Duh girl, get a createrria life" and I may or may not have said "duh boy, get a brain" I said more after that but that's not important. It's on my game "I had to restart". Wait a minute, who says "get a createrria life". Who spends their free time on createrria? I mean, I play on createrria about 1 or 2 times a week, but that's normal and a normal person doesn't have a social life on a game. I think Surfgamer needs to get a life as well as a brain
Wisegirl
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby Wisegirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:53 am

Oh, um... I have a habit of being mean. It's in my nature. I'm the complete opposite of amity. So don't blame me when I just insulted Surfgamer on my game "leave me alone". I insulted his IQ, his spelling and his social skills. I also called him racist. As you can see I am a very friendly (sarcasm) person. But (I am about to say the most common thing a little girl says) "he started it"
Wisegirl
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby rona » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm

I thought surfgamer360 was a totally different person. Well at least he acts different. He's my latest follower. True fact. Until someone else follows me or he unfollowed me caus i doubt that
the key to success is chilli crab
rona
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby hanananah » Sat May 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Wisegirl wrote:Oh, um... I have a habit of being mean. It's in my nature. I'm the complete opposite of amity. So don't blame me when I just insulted Surfgamer on my game "leave me alone". I insulted his IQ, his spelling and his social skills. I also called him racist. As you can see I am a very friendly (sarcasm) person. But (I am about to say the most common thing a little girl says) "he started it"

Most of us r a lot younger then ten but we manage to stay out of fights and stop being as childish as u r I'm sorry createrria team i no u hate fites but i just can't believe somebody hasn't noticed yet that almost every fight on createrria has wisegirl at the center. She is sometimes nice and sometimes so immature i wanna cringe. I'm sorry if I offend people but I'm glad she has left and also createrria admin plzplz lock this topic before it turns nasty because I'm expressing my opinion and wisegirl and her followers seem to hate that except when they are doing it :|
I'm active on the forum but i dont really make anymore games.
I'm a fan of:
The Avengers (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
Assassins creed (on the xbox)
Complicated math puzzles :p
hanananah
Professional Creator

Next

Return to Reports