Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

fluffygirlgames98

Report offensive users & games

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby cherylchen » Fri May 23, 2014 6:52 pm

I plan to have a little private talk with her and try to save her so she doesn't turn into a bully herself
but i can't wait any longer cause i'm bursting in anger so i just decided to report her and don't ban/warn her just yet i will try convince her to stop being a bully and be more mature
I can say i'm disappointed at her
She is 15 which is older than me yet she is so immature doing stuff like this
She is being crazy JUST FOR A GAME! "Chill out sis it's just a game"
She wants to do a false revenge (both false and real revenge is evil) i didn't bully claire why she want revenge at me like going far into want to throw tv at me?
She doesn't think herself as a bully someone called her a bully and she refused to be called that even thought she do revenge and revenge sometime considered as bullying
She is forcing me to apologize to claire but claire already left and what's the use of saying sorry if claire is a type of not forgiving anyone? also she included asking me to apologize to claire but fluffy herself said she will never forgive me for something that's false!
C for Creeper. C for Cheryl. C.C. Creep.C
cherylchen
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby hanananah » Sat May 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey she put my name on the desc. I did care but i wuz also worried about u! I hav a feeling that wisegirl only came bac to remind people to hate u :evil: no matter wot happens i wil never change my mind about u :D even if u sed wisegirl wuz evil, i meen c'mon u didnt even say that all u sed wuz wisegirl put on the tags I hate cherylchen j sed that wuz evil
I'm active on the forum but i dont really make anymore games.
I'm a fan of:
The Avengers (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
Assassins creed (on the xbox)
Complicated math puzzles :p
hanananah
Professional Creator

Postby cherylchen » Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Now i know why Amyrose is immature...
I'm 3 years older than her she lied!
she said she was 15!
Yeah i just hope claire get some peace when she is older i still want her as a friend
C for Creeper. C for Cheryl. C.C. Creep.C
cherylchen
Creatosaurus Rex

Return to Reports