Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Moccyshep

Report offensive users & games

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby hanananah » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Moccyshep says he has cancer everywhere and there's a 45% chance he'll live. :? Preety sure thats impossible. He's also involve In a fight with thehaterofthisgame and there hasn't been a fight this big since wisegirl. I dont think thats his fault though. Anyway yeh plz do something
I'm active on the forum but i dont really make anymore games.
I'm a fan of:
The Avengers (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
Assassins creed (on the xbox)
Complicated math puzzles :p
hanananah
Professional Creator

Postby hazelnut260 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:52 am

I think he got banned..........
Im hazelnut260 and i love skyrim: DOWN WITH ULFRIC, THE KILLER OF KINGS, ON THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH, WE WILL DRINK AND WELL SING!! WERE THE CHILDREN OF SKYRIM AND WE FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES, FOR WHEN SOVENGARDE BECONS EVERY ONE OF US DIES!!
Tada!!
hazelnut260
Creation Minion

Postby rona » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 am

Almost all deaths have ben fake except bkkorf that might be real ;(

And this other guy just made a game say I didn't die I just told my surgeon to fake it.

Cool story, so believe able. You could sue that surgeon for lying. And is it even the surgeon's job? They give u food in a surgery room? They probably buried u by now
the key to success is chilli crab
rona
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby hanananah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm

rona wrote:Almost all deaths have ben fake except bkkorf that might be real ;(

And this other guy just made a game say I didn't die I just told my surgeon to fake it.

Cool story, so believe able. You could sue that surgeon for lying. And is it even the surgeon's job? They give u food in a surgery room? They probably buried u by now

Gamegirl118 or something right? I told her shes lying and shes probably guna scream at me and pretend she killed herself of something cuz of me :? Cant u do something cuz ur a moderator. Or is that just on the forum? I tagged you anyway cuz shes annoying me so bad with her lies. Shes been dead twice and is also apparantly 24 and has a kid
I'm active on the forum but i dont really make anymore games.
I'm a fan of:
The Avengers (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
Assassins creed (on the xbox)
Complicated math puzzles :p
hanananah
Professional Creator

Postby rona » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:00 am

Yeah only on the forum

well, see, some people just suck at lying,

Like really suck at lying. She's 24? How come she isn't gamerwoman?
She's probably like 9, since if she knew anything about humans, she would learn that in grade 6
the key to success is chilli crab
rona
Creatosaurus Rex

Postby me10900 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:37 am

The only death that has been real (as far as I know) is bkkorff. May she rest in peace :(
Hello, my username is me10900. I created the flappycoaster series (there is now 3 of them) and flappycoaster 1 is 5th most liked game ever created with +5000 likes. I have had 6 games on editors pick and I have 2 games in best of community.
me10900
Prodigy

Return to Reports