Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Bundles sale!

Find all the latest news about Createrria.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby Createrria Team » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Hey guys!

I am happy to announce that starting today, until Sunday evening all bundles are 50% off.

Createrria Team
The Boss Creator

Postby me10900 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:33 am

Hi createrria team! I was wondering if you guys are never going to make the color blocks, signs and all the other items that cost real money could you do a pack that has all of them? So for an example the signs costs 0,89€ if I remember correctly (which is a huge price for just signs in my opinion) so maybe you could get the shooting pack, the color block pack and the signs for 1,80€ if you buy them all in one pack. Any thoughts?
Hello, my username is me10900. I created the flappycoaster series (there is now 3 of them) and flappycoaster 1 is 5th most liked game ever created with +5000 likes. I have had 6 games on editors pick and I have 2 games in best of community.

Postby Createrria Team » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 am

Definitely an idea worth considering :)
Createrria Team
The Boss Creator

Postby rona » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Here are some minor bugs....

I found out by accident tbh
Basicly sometimes it doesn't sync until later...... So..... Yeah. That's all im saying

Daily tasks
Different devices has different tasks even though it's the same device..... Which I think why my reward didn't get synced

So the task was 2 mins creating games, but when i completed it, it said 120mins creating games. I have a screen shot I might post it later

Math? This isn't a bug, but I understand editors pick is trying to get begginers game up there, but 7+7x7-7=49,
At least choose games that are correct. -_-
Or did admin not notice

Also the hand thing still creates blocks, sometimes.
the key to success is chilli crab
Creatosaurus Rex

Return to News