Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Boss Battles

Suggest and discuss new ideas for Createrria, new items, game modes, mechanics etc.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby TheBlock » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

I personally think bosses would be an epic feature to add. The createrria team could make a boss for each normal enemy. The bosses would have the same abilities as normal enemies, but they would be stronger. Example: Giant enemy square. Requires you to jump on 5 times to defeat. Giant berserker. Can break unbreakable blocks when charging at you. You have to jump on 5 times to defeat. Giant peekaboo. Way faster than normal peekaboo, you have to make it run into spikes and saws etc to defeat. These are just a few ideas, I also think bosses should look different/cooler and bigger than normal enemies. The createrria team could introduce the health bar along with bosses so you could know how many more times you had to attack the enemy to defeat it. I think this feature could really make ga,es more fun. What are your thoughts on the matter?
TheBlock

Postby Azore » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 pm

This idea was requested by loads of people, but honestly it would be a great idea to add bosses because they really add potential to adventure games and for other reasons. :shock:
Azore

Postby Createrria Team » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! We have to consider this option for sure!
Createrria Team
The Boss Creator

Return to Suggestions / new features