Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Random Box

Suggest and discuss new ideas for Createrria, new items, game modes, mechanics etc.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby AmbiJunior » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 am

So, its exactly as it sounds. it picks a random box or pack. pay 50,000 gold or money to buy it, so that free-to-play players get a chance to get a legendary box or pack. :) I dont think it will come out but it is a cool idea and think it should be added. And btw tell me if im wrong- there should be a skip mission or quest button. if there already is, i cant find i and i am on day 10 and im so mad coz i need to do something in createrria pirates and i cant get it coz i cant do createrria run ive already done pixel invasion its so easy but createrria run is impossible for me! :evil: :evil: :evil:
AmbiJunior

Postby TheBlock » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

The random box is an interesting idea, but it could cause people to rage if they get a very small reward instead of a legendary reward. I think that maybe something they could add is an option to make the reward have a better chance of being rarer if you pay diamonds. So you wound buy the box, then an option would come up saying 'do you want to make this rarer?' If you click yes you pay a diamond, and the reward is a little rarer.
TheBlock

Return to Suggestions / new features