Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Ideas for the Next Update

Suggest and discuss new ideas for Createrria, new items, game modes, mechanics etc.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby ultra.fang » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 am

Hey Everyone, Ultra.Fang here! I'm posting this to give you guys and Incuvo ideas for what would be a great update.
1.) Bring Create Dust back to the game except use it to craft permanently kept items.
2.) If you got an item you already have from a pack, it will be converted into gems or gold(or Create Dust).
3.) Collectible resources within game like wood or stone(which could be crafted within game into tools or blocks)
4.) Platinum chests added into daily quests to give players who are into the game an opportunity to get some good items.
5.)New tools: Crossbow which could pierce multiple enemies. Turrets that could be set up to your assistance.(If Crafting added: pickaxe, hatchet)
6.) Bosses
7.) NEW Items: Ex.water , anti-gravity item, ladder,
8.) New monsters: Ex. Scout, Witch
9.) New themes: Outer space, Volcano, Antarctica, The Diamond Planet,
10.) Unlimited energy
11.) Custom music( like how geometry dash uses new grounds) or at least options for different music.
12.) Story mode( How the evil professor is defeated)
13.) Animals like birds, lions, bears, squirrels
These are some of my ideas for a great update. Comment if you agree or even more ideas! Thx! :D
I'm Ultra.Fang in Createrria
ultra.fang
Rookie

Postby Createrria Team » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! We consider all your suggestions, so stay tuned, and keep an eye for future releases!
Createrria Team
The Boss Creator

Postby ultra.fang » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 am

Will do Createrria team and thank you for looking at my ideas! :D Also your new app is amazing, Castle Revenge, thank you for making such awesome games for people like me to enjoy! :D
I'm Ultra.Fang in Createrria
ultra.fang
Rookie

Return to Suggestions / new features