Createrria Forum

Createrria - Craft Your Games

Welcome Anonymous !

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities
Select variation:

Ideas for Future Updates Part 2

Suggest and discuss new ideas for Createrria, new items, game modes, mechanics etc.

Moderators: Createrria Team, rona

Postby ultra.fang » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:41 am

Hi everyone! Ultra.Fang here again with more awesome ideas for futures updates!
1.) Quests which can be accomplished by anyone( or based on your progress/items you have) so that you can always get daily reward if you put the work in!
2.) a top 50 leaderboard for games that are receiving the most likes and plays, try creating a ratio between the 2 to determine a game's place.Update the leaderboard daily( so people can compete more and make the Createrria more energetic and more competitive)
3.) A Reward Cerimony for Creators of the month( Players are elected and are chosen by the Createrria team for there outstanding works of art/ games)
4.) rewards for likes, so that likes can mean more and help players progress and want to make more greater games!
5.) a server that's multiplayer, so we creators can talk and chat with fans.
6.)Collaborations, so that we creators can team up and make an even better game for both our fans.( I'm making another post on how you can easily make this possible!)
7.) Pets- with coins and gems we collect from our journeys in createrria, we can get pets that'll give us perks on our future journeys( Ex. 5% more coins, 2 more hearts, +1 shielded heart per 3 games played.)
8.) a message board on our player profile so that we(creators) can post messages to our fans and so fans can send mail to us.
Well those are some more ideas that I believe can make Createrria the best game ever! I know some the ideas seem highly advanced and a little crazy, but they'd definitely create an atmosphere of competitiveness and fun! Again thank you all for reading this and please comment below your ideas. So that the Createrria Team can see them and make Createrria the best game ever! Hope you have a good day/night!!!! :D
I'm Ultra.Fang in Createrria
ultra.fang
Rookie

Postby Solsa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:14 am

Great work! I pretty much loved all your ideas! hope they take time to read this.
Hey! My names Shawn, need anything? Don't hesitate to ask :)
Solsa

Postby xMintz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 am

Great ideas! Pets would def make me spend more money! Lol.
xMintz

Return to Suggestions / new features